Do you meet all of these criteria?
- Currently in Year 12
- Live in Greater London, or South Essex (Thurrock, Basildon, Castle Point, Rochford).
- Attend a non-selective state school.
- Have 8 GCSEs at grades 4-9 (including English and Maths), and within this a minimum of 5 grades 6-9. Students interested in the Medicine or Dentistry stream should have 5 7-9 grades.
- Do not have parent(s) or carer(s) who have studied at university in the UK or abroad.
Or are you from at least one of these groups:
- Live or have lived in local authority care
- are estranged from your parents,
- are a forced migrant,
- currently living in a homeless shelter or sofa surfing,
- are from Gypsy, Roma or Traveller backgrounds, fully inclusive of Showmen and Boater communities
If you are from one of the above groups we really want to have you on K+ so apply, even if you don’t meet all of the criteria on the left. The criteria that is compulsory is being in Year 12, living in Greater London or South Essex and attending a non-selective state school.
Applications for 2022 entry are now closed, we cannot accept late applications.
For more information and help: email firstname.lastname@example.org